Dr Dabber Switch Vaporizer Skunk Purple Limited Edition
In honor of 420, we introduce to you the latest variation of the Limited Edition SWITCH series–the Dr. Dabber SWITCH: Skunk Purple Edition. Designed with the same great award-winning technology, the Skunk Purple Edition is just as impressive on the inside as it is on the outside. This release is not for the faint of heart. Featuring a vibrant, eye-catching exterior, the Skunk Purple Edition is a statement piece perfect for the unique dabber looking to showcase their bold taste. Pair this new release with some Granddaddy Purple, Purple Haze, or Purple Skunk and enjoy all year round. Also included with the Skunk Purple Edition are limited edition accessories–the newly designed carb cap and anodized dab tool combo available in the same vibrant, purple shade.
Powerful & Smart
Whether it’s a particularly dense flower or very viscous oil, the SWITCH has 25 carefully calibrated heat settings for handling any situation. These 25 heat settings aren't just a selling feature...there is a method to the madness. If you want an emphasis on flavor, there is a setting for that. If you prefer superior vapor density, there’s a setting for that too. If you want to crank it up for a cloudy experience, no problem. Running out of material at home and want to use a smaller amount than you normally do? Just turn it down a couple of notches. The SWITCH is designed by people who understand that no two hits are the same, just like no two flowers or oils. The SWITCH’s versatility is simply astounding.
A Battery Built for Real Life
The SWITCH is capable of up to 150 uses on a single charge. These are not laboratory numbers; this is real life. For the average user, this means well over a week of use on a single charge. Add to that the convenience of pass-through charging, and you can choose to use the SWITCH whichever way fits your life. This kind of efficiency and versatility in a device as powerful as the SWITCH is simply unheard of. Considering that a full charge takes only 60 minutes, it’s safe to say the SWITCH is in a league of its own.
The Power & Speed of Induction
The patent-pending induction heating technology inside allows the device to heat to the target temperature in an incredibly short amount of time. We’re talking an average of 4 seconds (depending on selected temperature). This sort of speed is not possible with traditional convection and conduction vaporizers. On top of that, the induction heating setup allows for the electronics to be completely sealed off from the heating element, meaning absolutely no possibility of mechanical failure due to leakage. You can literally pour water into the heating element of the SWITCH and press the button, and it would simply bring the water inside the dish to a boil. The SWITCH is NOT like other vaporizers.
Multiple Modes for Multiple Materials:
- Leaf Mode
- Oil Mode
- Advanced Modes (25 Settings for Oil & Leaf)
- Crystal Mode (Additional Accessory Required
Precision Heating Induction Cups:
- White Ceramic
- Black Ceramic
- Crystal (Sold Separately)
Customizable Hold Times:
- Need more heat for longer? Set your own hold time that works for you!
Self Cleaning Mode:
- A high-energy heat cycle that burns away any remaining residue in the Ceramic Induction Cups.
Auto Cool Down Cycles:
- Never worry about your device overheating; the SWITCH automatically cools down after each heat cycle protecting the electronics and extending its lifespan.
- 25 LED Light Show Options
- Stealth Mode (No Top Lights)
Integrated Power Management:
- Pass-Through Charging
- 150+ Cycles On Full Charge
- Robust charging port & connectors
Glass Percolator Attachment:
- 50mm Ground Glass Fitting
- Beautiful Hourglass Profile
- Heavy Duty Borosilicate
- Quality Tactile Satin Finish
- Solid Foundation
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
Dr. Dabber SWITCH Accessories:
- Dab Tool / Carb Cap
- Silicone Wax Container
- Reverse Action Tweezers
- Ceramic Flower Filter
- Quick Reference Cards
- Output Power up to 120 watts
- Battery Capacity of 33.3 watt-hours
- 64kb memory
- LiFePO4 non-volatile battery cells built in to the battery pack (non-explosive batteries, one of the safest on the market)
- Pass-through charging
- Over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, over-temperature, short-circuit, and reverse-polarity protection built into the unit.